Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Work Life ~ On The Edge ?


WORKING ~ LIVING
ON THE 
EDGE OF OUR DEEP PLACES


What on earth does that mean?
Consider:  A deep lake or ocean has more LIFE at it's edges than in it's depths.  We see the dragonfly soar, hear the bird sing, watch the fish swim, and observe the rich plant life... "on the edge" of the lake.   
Very little of this would be possible at the edge of a shallow mud puddle.  Men of science tell us there is not much life in the middle of the deep either - but that the deep is necessary to support the life on the edge.   
Look at our own lives now.  We too spend most of our life, and work life AT THE EDGE.  We work and play, build, organize, intend, and DO THINGS at a sort of surface level.  We interact with others through a 'mask', persona or personality.  These things are not WHO we are but they are expressions of life made possible by what is in our deep.
Our DEEP is our BEING, OUR TRUE SELF.  It's hard to share our DEEP PLACES with others, but it makes many wonderful things possible.  If you have lost touch with the power of your own deep, revisit it by taking time to be still and dream, to play, and to follow your bliss.  
By DEEP WATER I mean that "LIFE" and "SPIRIT" are very deep and sacred things that underpin all that we do.  I share MY own deep water here, pulling back the cover most people wrap around their deeper selves, so that you may better understand the life assembled at the edge of my being.  These things INFORM me, and power me, underlie me, and give me a strong foundation.  

I am not a kook or a preacher, not a doctor nor psychotherapist, but I can write with wild abandon, discern truth and teach ways of seeing and being that restore your deep.     

I am a COACH - A HEALER - A CREATOR able to hlep you gain more Personal Power, Spiritual Power (PPSP) .  You too can be supported by my depth - develop deeper places in yourself, so that there will be more life on your edge : )


More Power To YOU!

Personal Power ~ Spirit Power
Your Spirit Word Coach
www.SpiritWordToday.com

No comments:

Post a Comment