Monday, July 12, 2010

Spirit Word Today - LAUNCH

In the month when America celebrates it's independence, It is fitting that I am celebrating my own independence.

In order to live out my understanding of life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness, I will from this moment forward be free of any 'taxes' on my spirit as may have been previously exacted by the economy, the corporate world, or the need to be a dutiful provider / protector (family man).

Today, I am launching my midlife career by declaring independence from the mundane and the collective illusions that perpetuate the mundane.

I will be extraordinary, and if chosen as your speaker, trainer or personal coach, I will help you be extraordinary.

This is my calling, and my midlife / second life, starting over career.

You can watch or participate. I hope you participate : )

No comments:

Post a Comment