Monday, July 12, 2010

A Powerful Spirit with a Powerful Idea - Unstoppable!

A POWERFUL IDEA and a POWERFUL SPIRIT are UNSTOPPABLE

I am becoming.  You are becoming.  We are not done yet.  If you have become stuck or need a hand, I am well enough along to lend a spice, a flavor to your experience that can change the way you approach the opportunities in your world.  This change IN YOU will help you change the world around you.   

With my help, you can change your world faster and further than without. This is my premise, my promise, and my new vocation.

I have worked at many other things in my 50 years, yet all along there was inside of me the spirit of a writer and teacher and a coach.  This spirit can transform the world by sharing what I have learned in my journeys through the pathways of family experience, psychology, religious immersion, and business accomplishment.  I will do this by living out my love for all who are fellow travelers in a way that helps them become more powerful by developing awareness and understanding of spirit an spirit power.  

Spirit Word LLC will be a labor of love all about the beauty and power and magnificence of the human spirit when fully empowered, prepared, and engaged in the work it was born to do.  This is to say I would be a writer, speaker, and teacher on spiritual matters.

This is NOT about RELIGION or even FAITH.  I work with the FACTS of the human spirit and no faith is required.  There are many theologies and religions, but only one set of common threads that can be explored and empowered until the 'dream' that you were born to live and share with others becomes an unstoppable reality. This is not a theory.  It actually has happened and will continue to happen.

My work is to help you develop Personal Power, Spirit Power by helping you become the spirit you were created to be.  It's easy when you tap into your Divine Calling, Purpose, and Power.  The Secret To Living Out Our Own Divinity comes from these three things.

In the highest and best use of the words, I intend for you to develop spiritual power.

Because I AM and Because YOU ARE, it can be said that My God + Your God = Our God.  There is only one.  Individually, we are an expression of THE CREATOR.  Together, we are a more complete expression.  Because we are more completely GOD when working together, our individual spirits can magnify each other's efforts for a better outcome than when either of us works alone.

LETS DO THIS!





Personal Power ~ Spirit Power To You! 
Your Spirit Word Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment